MIM Hydraulics built a new custom manufactured hydraulic power unit for the marine/ship building and repair industry.
This unit has many features including:
- A 5 GPM piston pump with a remote compensator for easy pump pressure setting, with Pressure gauge and gauge snubber for the easy read for system pressure, hydraulic return line filter to keep the system clean.
- Proportional valve with OBE (onboard electronics) that will mate up to ship existing helm repeater. Offers stable, reliable ship steering by using the proportional valve to allow infinite rubber positioning smoothly and efficiently
- This system reduces commissioning time through plug-and-play functionality
- Reduced labor time and cost-minimizing wiring
- Increased machine uptime
- Improved reliability and steering uptime while out at sea.
- Enables easier serviceability and maintenance
- Simple, fast, and lower cost valve package installation
This unit takes an old outdated and cumbersome unit to one new up to date cost-effective, reliable hydraulic power unit that will be easier for installation, repairs, and maintenance. The plug-and-play OBE will eliminate costly electricians to be added to labor cost, costly extra wiring, simple program for diagnostic troubleshooting.
MIM Hydraulics and Pneumatics offers these incredible upgraded Hydraulic Power units to today’s market components that offer reliability and safe operations, as well as a low-cost option. Take advantage of what application/purpose-built units can do for you and your equipment. Call us for a quote.